The Myanmar Employer Awards (Powered by JobNet.com.mm) celebrate top industry leaders across the country for their exceptional achievements and relentless commitment to employer excellence and talent management.
Objectives of the Myanmar Employer Awards
• To create awareness among local and international employers, government bodies and the community as a whole - of the importance of people management through effective HR practices in recruiting, developing and retaining employees to drive business profitability and the growth of Myanmar.
• To encourage employers to continuously engage in creative and proactive efforts to improve their people management practices.
• To facilitate transfer of valuable knowledge pertinent to effective HR practices and initiatives across industries and organisations.
• To elevate new standards and overall competence of the human resource and business community.
• To establish a benchmark of excellence in HR practices in Myanmar.
For more information on the event, please click here.
28 July 2017 - Entry Submission
9 October 2017 - Application Submission Closing
23 October 2017 - Shortlisting
6 November 2017 - Final Judging
9 December 2017 - Red Carpet Awards Gala Night
Only few seats are still available for the Award Gala Night. If you want to attend, please send an email to email@example.com.