The American Chamber of Commerce Myanmar
- 20-Feb Legal Committee Meeting, 4 pm
- 21-Feb Board of Governors Meeting, 4 pm
- 21-Feb Postponed: AMCHAM Social Networking Night, 6:30 pm
- 23-Feb Government Affairs Committee Meeting, 10 am
- 26-Feb Complying with Myanmar Labor Laws, 9:30 am
- 27-Feb Solar in Myanmar: Harness Sun to Reduce Electricity Bill, 9 am
- 06-Mar Repaving the Ancient Silk Routes, 9 am
- 13-Mar Implications of Companies Law for Directors and Officers, 9 am
- 14-Mar Transitioning from CSR to Shared Value:Strategic Discussion, 9 am
- 21-Mar Corporate Governance & Company Secretarial under Companies Law
- 21-Mar Joint Chambers Social Networking Night, 6 pm
- 10-Apr New Companies Law: M&A Deals in Myanmar, 9 am
- Events Calendar...>
AMCHAM Legal Committee members gathered at AMCHAM office for Off-Grid Power Supply and Demand Briefing on February 15.
On February 1, the AMCHAM Myanmar Board of Governors and corporate partners welcomed and hosted the U.S. Ambassador to Myanmar, H.E. Scot Marciel, at the new AMCHAM Myanmar office.
On January 23, AMCHAM Myanmar organized a briefing of the most recent Myanmar Business Survey conducted by European consulting firm, Roland Berger.
On December 21, 2017, the Board of Governors of the American Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar (AMCHAM Myanmar) have appointed Rehan Khan, General Manager, Coca-Cola Myanmar as new President to lead the Chamber in 2018.
AMCHAM Myanmar hosted 2017 Real Estate Sector Update on December 12 at Parkroyal Hotel. Experts from Colliers International Myanmar and DFDL Myanmar shared the latest real estate market and legal updates at the meeting.
The first social networking night of the year was hosted on January 24 in collaboration with the British Chamber of Commerce at The Warehouse wine shop.
AMCHAM Myanmar and Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon hosted a Joint Chambers Christmas Tree Lighting Party to raise funds for underprivileged children while celebrating the holiday season on December 1 at Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon.
AMCHAM Myanmar hosted its fall networking at Gallery Bar, Sule Shangri-la Hotel on September 21. Over 80 participants from various industries enjoyed the quality networking and fine food and drinks!
On August 16, AMCHAM Myanmar hosted its monthly social networking night at Signature Fine Dining and The Garden Bistro. We thank everyone who joined us at this fun meeting.
On July 24, AMCHAM Myanmar hosted over 65 business men and women at its July Social Networking Night at Sarkies Bar @ The Strand Hotel.