The American Chamber of Commerce Myanmar
The American Chamber of Commerce Myanmar
Our Sponsor
AMCHAM Myanmar Corporate Partners 2019 AMCHAM Myanmar Corporate Partners - Platinum 2019
AMCHAM Myanmar Corporate Partners - Gold 2019
AMCHAM Myanmar Corporate Partners - Silver 2019

AMCHAM Member Directory
Companies, Detail




PanAust Services (Myanmar) Co., Ltd.
Member Company since 2017
Address: 3rd Floor Room 301 Sakura Tower
339, Bogyoke Aung San Road,
Kyauktada Township
City: Yangon
Post Code:
Country: Myanmar
Phone Number: +95 (1)255330
Fax Number: +95 (1)255331
General Email: Jay.Martin@wuntho.panaust.com
URL: www.panaust.com.au
Business Activity:Engineering & Technical
Business Activity:Mining, Extraction Industry
Show People Show People
 
Profile
PanAust is a copper and gold producer in Laos with pre-development opportunities in Laos, Papua New Guinea, Myanmar and Chile.
PanAust’s producing assets are the Phu Kham Copper-Gold Operation and the Ban Houayxai Gold-Silver Operation; both are located in the Company’s 2,600 square-kilometre Phu Bia Contract Area in Laos.
In Papua New Guinea, PanAust holds an 80 per cent interest in the Frieda River Copper-Gold Project with the remaining 20 per cent held by Highlands Pacific, a company incorporated in Papua New Guinea. Frieda River is one of the largest known undeveloped copper and gold deposits in the world and offers PanAust excellent potential for the establishment of a long-life operation.
In Myanmar, PanAust holds an 80 per cent interest in Wuntho Resources Company Ltd., with the remaining 20 per cent held by Myanmar Energy Resources Group (MERG). In January 2016 the company was granted three Exploration Licences in Sagaing Region, providing the Company with the first phase of a contract area it aims to build into a package of tenements that will enable it to execute a comprehensive regional exploration program.
The strategic direction of the Company is to maximise returns from its producing assets while advancing pre-development projects that offer potential to sustain and grow the business in the long term.
 
Back to Previous Page Back to Previous Page