AMCHAM CSR & Scholarship Committee is delighted to announce the 2018 AMCHAM CSR Excellence Recognition Recipients as follows:
• Ball Asia Pacific (Yangon) Metal Container Limited
• BG Myanmar (SME)
• British American Tobacco Myanmar Ltd.
• Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon (Silver status)
• Chevron/Unocal Myanmar Offshore Co., Ltd.
• Coca-Cola Limited
• Global Technology Group (Silver status)
• Hilton Myanmar (Silver status)
• InyaLand Co., Ltd. (Silver status)
• Myan Shwe Pyi Tractors Ltd. (Silver status)
• Myanmar Distillery Company Limited (Silver status)
• Novotel Yangon Max
• Pacific Alpine Myanmar Ltd.
• Shwe Than Lwin Company Limited
• SMART Technical Services Co., Ltd. (SME)
• Standard Chartered Bank
• ThanLwin Legal (SME)
** The recipients are listed alphabetically. As this is not a competition, any member company that passes the ACE threshold is recognized in this program.
AMCHAM is inviting members and friends to the annual AMCHAM ACE Recognition and Thanksgiving Luncheon to honor these member companies with sustainable and innovative CSR practices in Myanmar. This recognition ceremony will be presided over by the U.S. Ambassador H.E. Scot Marciel. There will also be group photo opportunities with His Excellency.
Date and Time: November 20, 12 pm to 2 pm
Venue: Pan Pacific Hotel, Room - Pacific 1
Cost: USD 40 per member; USD 50 per non-member. (*Fee includes three course turkey luncheon.)
About ACE Program
AMCHAM Myanmar launched its first annual CSR Excellence Recognition Program in August 2015. The program recognizes member companies that create long-term economic and social benefits in Myanmar communities. ACE Recognition applies an easy on-line application and automated scoring, and provides recognition for all firms, from SMEs to MNCs that achieve a baseline level of CSR performance. This is not a competition. To see list of previous recognition recipients, please click here.