All AMCHAM Myanmar members are invited to participate in the Chamber’s second Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Thursday, December 6, followed by a Christmas networking party. With your support and participation the Chamber has achieved many of our common goals, and we would be honored to have your participation at this meeting.
Date and Time: December 6, 5 pm to 6:30 pm
Venue: Signature Restaurant, Private Room (MAP)
Cost: no cost to attend. (This event is open for members only)
Booking deadline: December 4
The business to be conducted at the AGM includes presentation of annual reports and voting on the following resolutions:
1. Adopting a new Constitution to comply with the recently enacted Myanmar Companies Law 2017 (click here to view a copy of the proposed new Constitution)
2. Electing the slate of candidates to fill four vacant seats on the Board of Governors (click here for the biographies of the slated candidates)
3. Appointment of the auditor
• Only the designate or alternate representative of a corporate member company, whose dues are current for the 2018 membership year, will be eligible for voting.
• Overseas and NGO members are not eligible for voting but are welcome to attend the meeting.
• Designates who are unable to attend the AGM may appoint a proxy to vote on their behalf (click here to download the proxy form)
• Proxy forms must be delivered to the AMCHAM Myanmar office or emailed to email@example.com at least 72 hours prior to the AGM to be valid.
• Absentee ballots will not be accepted.