We are calling all interested AMCHAM members to join the Security Committee. If you would like to participate, please send an email to email@example.com to be added to the list for future communications and committee meeting announcements.
The Security Committee will be established this month. Committee members will help determine the mission and priorities for the 2018 year and will likely develop partnerships with the local Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC) to further security awareness.
We are currently accepting nominations for committee leadership positions. Committee leader responsibilities include:
- Managing general committee operations
- Playing a principal role in creating the committee’s vision and goals
- Promoting open communications between committee members
- Recruiting and retain committee members
- Building institutional memory for the sustainability of the committee
If you are interested to serve as a leader for the Security Committee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.