Now accepting submissions for 2018 ACE Recognition.
The AMCHAM Corporate Social Responsibility Committee is pleased to announce the fourth annual AMCHAM CSR Excellence (ACE) Recognition Program. This program recognizes member companies for their outstanding and sustainable CSR programs in Myanmar. In 2017, the program recognized 18 member companies. Click here for the past recognition recipients.
ACE Recognition applies an easy on-line application and automated scoring, and provides recognition for all firms, from SMEs to MNCs that achieve a baseline level of CSR performance. This is not a competition!
To complete the application, please click here.
Deadline: October 19
General Applicant Criteria
• Must be an AMCHAM member
• CSR activity must have been implemented in Myanmar for at least six months
• Must be willing to share information with other AMCHAM Myanmar members
• Must complete the application form
• Attention to both business objectives and societal needs
• Provision of benefit(s) to identified stakeholder(s)
• Creation of long-term economic and social gains
• Measurability of results including impact assessment, Key Performance Indicator and Return On Investment
• Engagement of stakeholders
• Communication and sharing of best practices
• Incorporation of sustainability in the CSR program
September 14: 2018 ACE Recognition Announcement & Survey goes live on line
October 19: Application completion deadline (late submissions will not be accepted)
November: Notification to applicants of results
November: AMCHAM CSR Excellence Recognition Luncheon
Submission and Evaluation Process
Interested AMCHAM members must apply for the recognition on their own behalf by completing the online application form.
In this system, the scoring is automated and based on responses to the questionnaire. The ACE Recognition Committee retains the right to ask for additional details.
Please note that the Award is not a competition, but requires companies to achieve certain benchmark criteria on their CSR programs. Thus, all member companies are eligible and there is no competition among members. This is also a great way to benchmark and look at ways to improve your current CSR program.
The AMCHAM CSR Excellence Recognition Event
The committee will announce the firms receiving ACE Recognition at ACE Recognition Event along with Thanksgiving Ceremony in November. The event may include a keynote talk on CSR, short presentations by the CSR committee on CSR, and recognition ceremony for all qualifying firms.
If you have any questions about the ACE Recognition or application process, please email Clara at firstname.lastname@example.org.