We are calling all interested AMCHAM members to join the Membership Committee. If you would like to participate, please send an email to email@example.com to be added to the list for future communications and committee meeting announcements.
The objective of the Membership Committee is to increase awareness of AMCHAM among non-members, increase involvement among current members, and maintain the current membership strength of the chamber. These are done through educational efforts, and constant and effective communication with members .
As AMCHAM Myanmar is a member-driven organization, the membership committee plays a vital role in its sustainability.
We are currently accepting nominations for committee leadership positions. Committee leader responsibilities include:
- Managing general committee operations
- Playing a principal role in creating the committee’s vision and goals
- Promoting open communications between committee members
- Recruiting and retain committee members
- Building institutional memory for the sustainability of the committee
If you are interested to serve as a leader for the Membership Committee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.