2 months ago
Facility Managers ensure the effective maintenance of a building or facility. We are looking for a candidate for our Mandalay office and branches who can balance technical maintenance of premises and workplace with good people skills. FM is responsible for creating a suitable working environment, ensuring facilities are always clean, properly maintained and infrastructure adequately installed.
- Ensuring that all facilities are operated and maintained in a cost-effective, safe, and first-class condition.
- Ensuring that contract services are compliance to laws and regulations, the requirements can fulfill the uab standard and expectations. Implement EHS program (Facility EHS audit, etc.)
- Planning, directing, and monitoring the performance of operations and maintenance personnel.
- Preparing Monthly report on facility status, service record, etc.
- Handling service request raised by branches managers and prepared proposal when needed.
- Environment, utility, and energy management.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance program. Ensure compliance as per the scope, routine checklist properly documented and kept.
- Building licenses renewal: support branch managers to get fire certification, fire equipment checks, building license, signage license, lift license, any other licenses that are related to the facilities.
- Ensure the Implementation of an IFM helpdesk and job tracking system.
- Involving in branches’ renovations – layout plan, security plan, MEP plan and other project management coordination issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent professional level experience
- 3-5 years of experience in facilities. maintenance or equivalent related functions
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements, and safety precautions related to facilities management.
- Must be a well-organized, detailed and customer (internal and external) oriented self-starter.
- Big-picture thinking and vision, Capacity to manage high stress situations.
- Strong technical and negotiation skills.
Apply with your CV to email@example.com.
Please ensure that you state “Facility Manager” in your email.
uab bank is an equal opportunity employer.
For Job Description & Qualifications, please read more at our website: https://www.uab.com.mm/join-uab/facility-manager/.