MIS Manager/ MIS Officer
We are looking for talented individuals to become part of our expending business and grow with us. He/she will be responsible for data extraction from various resources to provide required information to Business Users & Management. Experience/knowledge on databases, data management, data integration, Data warehouse, SQL scripting, and data analytics is required.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team.
- Preparing regular reports, analytical report & MIS Report.
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
- Develop MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Maintain internal database / applications for reporting.
- Participate in ad-hoc project including system development, enhancement, testing and rollout.
- Assist, review, and train juniors.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the reporting manager.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Working overtime as necessary.
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle or My SQL databases.
- At least 5 years of working experience in MIS reporting using SQL scripts, preferably in banks.
- Basic knowledge of programming is preferred.
- Knowledge on any Core Banking System and Digital Banking Solutions will be added advantage.
- Certification of Business Intelligence tools would be given preference.
- Candidate should be good at analyzing business requirements.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent degree.
- Proficient in English (Preferred).
Apply with your CV to email@example.com.
Please ensure that you state “MIS Manager/ MIS Officer” in your email.
uab bank is an equal opportunity employer.