(Position Filled) QA Executive: 1 Post (Female)
AA Medical Products Ltd.
3 months ago
- Completion of the action plan for audit findings with an agreeable timeline.
- Products quality-related complaints are informed to the Client/IBD promptly.
- Temperature mapping for cold rooms, including under 25’ C and 30’C, is performed yearly.
- Monitor and Analyze which products are delivered to which customer in case of recall and, inform the customer promptly, and collect the product in an efficient & effective manner.
- Make sure that there are no critical external & internal audit findings.
- Ensure the working procedures comply with specified SOPs, GDP, and ISO requirements.
- Prepare QMS-related Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Keep a record of quality reports and relevant documentation on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis accordingly.
- Investigate customer complaints, non-conformities issues and report to QA Manager.
- Follow up on the audit findings, monitor corrective action plans, and coordinate with other departments regarding quality issues.
- Assist in preparing and providing necessary information and data for management reporting.
- Assist the QA Manager to ensure warehouses and distribution channels comply with GDP and specified SOPs.
- Perform quality-related validation processes periodically to meet the specified standard.
- Perform the trend analysis of pest control and temperature records every month.
- Verify the stock count of controlled drugs as per the defined interval.
- Check the quality of incoming product shipments in receiving.
- Ensure the proper dispatch activities for controlled drugs.
- Ensure the reverse logistic activities comply with the defined procedure.
- Complete the quality-related validation process on specified products.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical products
- At least two years of working experience in a related field
- Any science graduates, preferably B. Pharm
- Proper Knowledge of GSDP, QMS, and ISO Standards
- Good Business Communication Skills in English
- Good Computer Skills (MS Office Suite) with Myanmar Typing
- Strong Knowledge of Quality Assurance and QMSs
- Reliable, Responsible, Accountable, and Strong Commitment
How to Apply: Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.