Opening of Long Covid Center | Samitivej Hospital
Samitivej is proud to announce the launch of our #AcessibleHealthcare Campaign which includes the opening of LONG COVID CENTER to help those previously infected with COVID 19 restore health from the resulting side effects.
- Post-COVID or long COVID conditions are generally considered to be effects of COVID-19 that persist for more than four weeks after a person has been diagnosed with the COVID-19 virus. This can happen to anyone who has had COVID-19, even if the patient’s initial illness was mild or they were asymptomatic.
- COVID-19 may cause multisystem inflammatory syndrome (MIS), which can cause fever, diarrhea, shock, and kidney failure. These conditions usually occur 2-4 weeks after recovery from COVID-19.
- Patients who have recovered from COVID-19 should start slowly with lighter exercise, allowing the body to gradually recover and return to full health. They should also see a doctor 1-2 months after recovery in order to receive a thorough health check-up to protect themselves from any long COVID conditions.
- Samitivej Virtual Hospital: https://smtvj.com/3hl47Wt
- Website: www.samitivejhospitals.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Samitivej
- LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/company/samitivejhospital
Doctor talk videos for Post-Covid